Country spinner 2 - Ashford
FREE DELIVERY of this product almost anywhere in Canada.
The Country Spinner 2 spinning wheel, compact and portable, is suitable for fancy yarns.
This spinning wheel, originally inspired by the Cowichan Indians on Vancouver Island who spun their thick son, it was launched in 1980 as an Indian spinning wheel. Over time it turned into a "Country" spinning wheel and in 1999 was fitted with double pedaling.
This is a specialist wheel designed to spin extra bulky yarn used in rug weaving and chunky knitting or for plying bulk quantities. The orifice is extra large. The ball bearings and double treadle allows for an easy start and treadling. The slow drive ratios and sensitive leather flyer brake system are ideal for creating unique novelty yarns.
- 3-speed bobbin with easy 3, 4 and 5: 1 ratios and capacity of up to 900kg 1lb.
- 27mm flyer orifice for really thick yarns.
- Orifice height: 72,5 cm (28 1/2 inches);
- Soft leather brake band and sensitive tension adjustment;
- Polyurethane hinges (maintenance-free);
- Polyurethane connecting rods for smooth treadling;
- Nylon fasteners for connecting rods;
- Double treadle;
- Wheel diameter: 46 cm;
- Weight: 8kg / XNUMX lbs
- Choice of natural or lacquered finish.
- 1 Country three-speed bobbin;
- 1 threading hook.
Optional: Port reducers, sliding rings, additional coils, creel for Country 2 impellers.
Please note that Ashford products are only available for deliveries to Canada.