Jane loom - Louët - 70 cm - 8 shafts
Free delivery of this loom almost everywhere in Canada.
The Jane loom is available in 40, 50 and 70 cm (15.5, 20 and 27,5 in) weaving width and 8 frames. The loom folds completely flat (16 cm high), fully dresses, which makes it very easy to transport and store. The stand is sold separately.
In varnished beech, the Jane has a built-in raddle. It is delivered partially assembled and are included:
- a stainless steel 40 dpi / 10 cm reed;
- 400 Texsolv beams (205 mm);
- Sixteen warp sticks - Tie-up and lease sticks
Dimensions : Jane 70 - 87 x 75 x 65 cm, 16″ (XNUMX cm) high when folded
Weight: Jane 70 - 12 kg.
Technical specifications and inclusions:
- Large opening shed;
- Large weaving area;
- 8 shafts;
- 10 dent reed;
- Texsolv heddles (XNUMX mm);
- instructions (English);
- Overhead beater that stays out of the way when throwing the shuttle
- Beater flips out of the way for easy threading;
- Folds down easily even when fully dressed;
- Locking mechanism holds it closed;
- Carrying handle for “grab and go” (40cm only).
Optional accessories:- additional combs of 2 to 10 threads per cm;
- 205 mm beams;
- floor stand ;
- bench (height XNUMX XNUMX/XNUMX”).