Louët Spring floor loom - 90 cm - 8 shafts
A dream loom for the serious weaver! Makes weaving so easy and light weight you can weave for hours on end without aching. This loom will weave anything from silk to mohair yarns. The Louet Spring loom is one of the most innovative cleverly designed floor looms on the market today. It uses the parallel countermarch system for the harnesses and lamms and features our patented floating breast beam system. The warp beam is held by a friction brake, enabling you to advance the fabric sitting at your loom.
A number of innovations make weaving with the Spring pleasurable experience and the loom matches the highest expectations regarding function and quality. Making or changing tie-up is very easy: simply hook on the supplied Texsolv loop cords, which are pre-cut to the right length. The beater adjusts for height and level.
Spring has been Louët's most popular floor looms for many years.
The loom is delivered partially assembled with
- stainless steel reed - 10;
- 800 Texsolv heddles (390 mm);
- lease sticks;
- 16 warpsticks.
- Spring 90 - 120 x 94 x 115 cm (46 "x 37" x 45 1/4 ")
- Spring 110 - 140 x 94 x 115 cm (53 "x 37" x 45 1/4 ")
- Spring 90 - 43 lbs (95 kg)
- Spring 110 - 50 lbs (110 kg)
- Extension of 4 frames and 4 pedals;
- Bench (height 57 cm or 22 3/8 ");
- Sectional warp beam;
- Second warpbeam;
- Dutchman shuttle;
- Flying shuttle system.