Ashford Jack loom - 8 shafts
Free delivery of this loom almost everywhere in Canada.
The Ashford Jack Floor Loom, updated, redesigned and better than ever! As we see the interest in weaving continue to increase we are thrilled to announce that "Jack is back". The Ashford Jack loom that is! First made over 30 years ago, last made XNUMX years ago - and it is back even better than before.
- 8 shafts
- 10 treadles
- Weaving width 97 cm
- Bottom pivot beater with built-in shuttle race
- Easy action warp advancement with steel ratchet
- Large rising shed
- Friction rear brake
- Quiet smooth parallel lamms
- Smooth nylon shaft guides and easy shaft removal
- Folding back beam for storage and transport (even if warped)
- Built-in raddle with cap rail
- Removable front beam – for easy threading
- Handy shelf above castle
- Quick and easy warp stick attachment and tip loom on front side for easy treadle tie-up changes
- Wood: lacquered silver beech
- Dimensions: height 110 cm, width 110 cm, depth, open loom 100 cm, closed loom depth 76 cm
- Reed: 12 dpi (47/10 cm)
- 35 cm boat shuttle
- 5 cross sticks
- 10 wooden warpsticks
- 800 Texsolv heddles (100 per shaft)
Please note that Ashford products are only available for deliveries to Canada.
This item is usually sent directly from Ashford.