8 shafts Ashford table loom
FREE DELIVERY of this product almost anywhere in Canada.
This portable multishaft loom is very popular: it is ideal and easy to use from beginner to expert level. It is available in three widths 40, 60 and 80 cm (16, 24, 32 inches).
The eight shaft looms fold flat, even with your weaving in place, making them ideal for taking to workshops or guild meetings. The overhead beater, with automatic bounce back, gives a wonderful shed and even beating. Levers are within easy reach for comfortable weaving. Each shaft can be lifted simply and quickly and is independent enabling a wide variety of patterns to be woven.
The solid Silver Beech hard wood is lacquered for long-lasting good looks. Non-slip rubber feet give extra stability. Swedish stainless steel reed and lightweight Texsolv heddles are included. Plus there is a wide range of options and accessories available.
The main features:
- 40, 60 and 80 cm (16, 24, 32 inches) wide
- 8 shafts
- 8,5 kg (18 lb) for the 40 cm loom, 10,5 kg (23 lb) for the 60 cm loom and 12,3 kg (27 lb) for the 80 cm loom.
- Overhead beater for best weaving shed
- Castle folds flat for easy transport
- Varnished silver beech wood
- Non-slip rubber underfoot
- Reeds 10 dpi (40/10 cm) in stainless steel
- 320 Texlov rails for the 40 cm loom, 480 for the 60 cm loom and 640 for the 80 cm loom
- 1 heddle hooks
- 2 stick shuttles
- Cross (lease) sticks and warp sticks
Many options are also available on this site: reeds, stand, double beam, etc.
Please note that Ashford products are only available for
deliveries to canada.