Jane loom - Louët - 40 cm - 8 shafts
Free delivery of this loom almost everywhere in Canada.
The Jane loom is available in 40, 50 and 70 cm (15.5, 20 and 27,5 in) weaving width and 8 frames. The loom folds completely flat (16 cm high), fully dresses, which makes it very easy to transport and store. The stand is sold separately.
In varnished beech, the Jane has a built-in raddle. It is delivered partially assembled and are included:
- a stainless steel 40 dpi / 10 cm reed;
- 200 Texsolv beams (205 mm) for the 40 cm version and 400 beams for the 70 cm version;
- Sixteen warp sticks - Tie-up and lease sticks
Dimensions: Jane 40 - 57 x 75 x 65 cm, Jane 70 - 87 x 75 x 65 cm, folded 14 cm high.
Weight: Jane 40 - 8 kg, Jane 70 - 12 kg.
Technical specifications and inclusions:
- Large opening shed;
- Large weaving area;
- 8 shafts;
- 10 dent reed;
- Texsolv heddles (XNUMX mm);
- instructions (English);
- Overhead beater that stays out of the way when throwing the shuttle
- Beater flips out of the way for easy threading;
- Folds down easily even when fully dressed;
- Locking mechanism holds it closed;
- handle for transport (for 40 and 50 cm only);
- around 23 lbs and 5.5 '' tall, when folded;
- dimensions: 46 cm x 62 cm x 42 cm high. Folded: 16 cm high.
Optional accessories:- additional reeds from 2 to 10 dents per cm;
- Heddles 205 mm (package of XNUMX);
- floor stand ;