Hand dyed Mohair and Silk yarn
Fil Mohair et Soie teint à la main
Tisse et File

Hand dyed Mohair and Silk yarn

regular price $ 27.00 $ 0.00 Unit price by
Delivery rates calculated at checkout.

This delicate blend is superb, incredibly soft and light. This yarn consists of Kid Mohair for 72% and silk for the remaining 28%. It is hand dyed in Quebec by Tisse and File.

50 g skein
459 yds or 419 m for 50 g
No superwash - no chemical treatment

16 epi

- Simple with fine needles
between 2 and 3,5
- double to thicken and get the rendering of a Fingering or Sport yarn.

Share this product