Erica loom - Louët - 50 - 4 shafts
Free delivery of this loom almost everywhere in Canada.
The Erica loom is a table loom that is easy to use and transport at a reasonable price.
This craft is an interesting choice and an alternative to the lifting comb trades. Here is the model with 4 frames (it is also available in 2 frames with possibility of extension later). Easy to use, its tension is more regular and a wide variety of threads (combs optional), from the finest to the thickest can be used. It has a large crowd (4,5 cm).
Starting as a XNUMX-shafts loom and expandable to XNUMX shafts, this is a terrific loom at a reasonable price. The warped loom folds flat, so you can easily take it to class or on vacation, or fold for storage in small spaces.
Technical specifications and inclusions:
- 50 cm wide (also available in 30 cm);
- 4 frames;
- integrated raddle;
- 10 stainless steel comb (other sizes optional);
- 200 texsolv heddles 150 mm high;
- staves and stick of encroix included;
- unvarnished beech and birch;
- dimensions: 62 cm x 62 cm x 42 cm high. Folded 16 cm high.
No shuttle included
Further information :
This loom is generally sent directly from Louët. Contact us for details on delivery times.