Erica loom - Louët - 50 - 2 shafts
Free delivery of this loom almost everywhere in Canada.
The Erica loom is a table loom that is easy to use and transport at a reasonable price.
An easy-to-use, travel table-loom at a reasonable price. Erica is a compact member of the Louet family that packs in all the features you love about a full-size loom in a small, portable footprint. The Erica is perfect for people learning to weave, those wanting to upgrade from a rigid-heddle loom or those that want to have the capabilities of a high-quality travel loom. Compared to a rigid-heddle loom, it is easier to operate, the warp tension is more even, it has a large shed of 2 cm (4 ¾”) and you have flexibility in the number of threads per cm.
Starting as a XNUMX-shafts loom and expandable to XNUMX shafts, this is a terrific loom at a reasonable price. The warped loom folds flat, so you can easily take it to class or on vacation, or fold for storage in small spaces.
Technical specifications and inclusions:
- 50 cm wide (also available in 30 cm);
- 2 shafts, possibility of extension to 3 and 4 shafts;
- integrated raddle;
- stainless reed - 10 (other sizes optional);
- 200 texsolv heddles 150 mm high;
- Cardboard warp strips to separate your warp threads during warping
- dimensions: 62 cm x 62 cm x 42 cm high. Folded 16 cm high.
No shuttle included
Further information :
This loom is generally sent directly from Louët. Contact us for details on delivery times.