Erica loom - Louët - 30 - 4 shafts
Free delivery of this loom almost everywhere in Canada.
The Erica loom is a table loom that is easy to use and transport at a reasonable price.
This loom is an interesting choice and an alternative to heddle combs. With its 4 shafts, this loom is easy to use, its tension is more regular and a wide variety of yarns (reeds optional), from the thinnest to the thickest can be used. It has a large shed (4,5 cm).
Starting as a XNUMX-shafts loom and expandable to XNUMX shafts, this is a terrific loom at a reasonable price. The warped loom folds flat, so you can easily take it to class or on vacation, or fold for storage in small spaces.
Technical specifications and inclusions:
- 30 cm wide (also available in 50 cm);
- 4 shafts;
- integrated raddle;
- stainless reed - 10 (other sizes optional);
- 200 texsolv heddles 150 mm high;
- Cardboard warp strips to separate your warp threads during warping
- dimensions: 46 cm x 62 cm x 42 cm high. Folded: 16 cm high.
No shuttle included
Optional accessories:- additional reeds from 2 to 10 dents per cm;
Further information :
This loom is generally sent directly from Louët. Contact us for details on delivery times.