Online weaving training
Tax included rate: $ 159,82
Let yourself be transported into the wonderful world of weaving!This online weaving course, the first in French, allows you to learn anywhere, anytime and at your own pace.
Offered entirely online, this training consists of videos, accompanied by relevant documents and information. The initial content will be supplemented by the regular provision of videos and technical information on new learning. These will be consolidated by the realization of projects that we will propose to you.
This training has many advantages:
- Accessibility 24 hours a day, 24 days a week, 7 days a year;
- Accessibility from any place;
- Progress at your own pace;
- Access to your personalized student space with monitoring of your progress and an integrated discussion space to communicate with trainers and other subscribers;
- Possibility to consult the videos as many times as you feel the need for them during all the duration of your subscription;
- Adding new content regularly.
First, through the production of a part, we show you:
- the different stages in setting up a profession;
- direct and indirect warping;
- reading a pattern;
- the weaving of a piece;
- basic finishes.
Secondly, we will:
- approach elements of creation;
- deepen the reading of the brief;
- become familiar with calculating the quantities of yarns in order to plan purchases;
- discover the threads, their composition and their titration;
- demystify density.
From now on, you will have all the videos and information required to set up your profession and carry out your first project.
Your subscription (renewable) will extend over a period of one year, during which you will have access to all the content already available in the training as well as to that which will supplement it.
To take the training, you only need a computer and an internet connection.
To practice, you will need the necessary weaving equipment and materials to complete the projects.
Welcome and happy weaving!