Mohair-silk yarn
Tisse et File

Mohair-silk yarn

regular price $ 20.00 $ 0.00 Unit price by
Delivery rates calculated at checkout.

This delicate blend is superb and incredibly soft and light. This yarn is Kid Mohair for 72% and silk for the remaining 28%.

50 g skein
459 yds or 419 m for 50 g
No superwash - no chemical treatment

Weaving:
16 epi

Knitting
Knitting
- Simple with fine needles
between 2 and 3,5
- double to thicken and get the rendering of a Fingering or Sport yarn.


Share this product